Work From Home | US - Multiple, United States
- Actively listen to customer needs and offer appropriate education of products and services to prevent churn.
- Respond real time to customer Inbound questions and problems.
- Make outbound calls to touch base with new customers, determine if satisfied or need help, and ensure the customer is satisfied with their new installation.
- Utilize resources to upsell and explain competitive edge.
- Effective use of persuasive techniques to overcome objections.
- Educate customers in the use of installed products, service offerings, billing, charges, and product features.
- Resolve customer complaints and situations calmly and courteously.
- Troubleshoot and resolve service and technical problems using remote control tools with PC/MAC and tablet.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues when the customer is using a smartphone app.
- Meets retention, sales and customer service performance metrics.
- Explain and instruct the customer on the value and operation of the product and service.
- Retain customers at high risk for churn.
- Can demonstrate active learning skills, ownership and empathy in providing a customer with the service they need.
- Ability to interpret a flow chart to deliver a work process.
- Demonstrated ability to listen, diagnose troubleshoot and solve technical and service related issues.
- Communicate technical directions over the phone to inexperienced computer users.
- Ability to learn new technical concepts quickly.
- Communicate and present complex information effectively on the telephone demonstrating a professional tone, voice inflection and intonation.
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills.
- Ability to follow written instructions and integrate changes in instruction effectively.
- Strong written communication skills.
- 1 year of related experience in a customer service and/or technical support environment.
- Understanding of wired and wireless home networks using multiple network technologies such as cable modems, routers, printers, etc. (DNS, DHCP, WAN, LAN, TCP/IP, Port Forwarding).
- Working knowledge of computers, smart phones, tablets and other peripheral devices.
- Successfully pass our technical test and complete our interview process.
- Pass an extensive background check.
Pay is 11.00 Per Hour